No more waiting for Wednesdays...!!
I never wanted such an ending for this and I didn’t expect
this. The emptiness that filled in my heart gave a way to the meltdown today. Exactly
after 6 months and 2 days. The space I
had for past one and half years vanished and I regret that it was me who put an
end to it and for those stories too.
I still remember the first day I met you, on 26th
December 2015. When one of my teachers suggested me a psychologist I was
expecting a middle aged man with thick glasses and a sharp look through them.
But it was not like that. The one who came in front of me was a young man. I
was so excited to talk with a psychologist (because by that time I visited
almost all types of specialists and psychology was an untouched area..!!!) and
that day it started.
All the excitement finished on the second session itself.
Because I realized that a psychologist is not someone can easily deal with. Of
course I tried to run away but it didn’t worked. And there I started facing
that. After a silence longed for more than 6 months, without knowing myself I
opened my boundaries of silence and I saw the magic that someone I didn’t liked
for past many months turned to be someone with whom I like to talk and I like
to depend upon. There started my waiting for Wednesdays to talk with someone
who patiently hear my words. Those heating arguments didn’t happened much, but
I always enjoyed the company. Having someone to hear you patiently are one of
the best things you can come across.
I remember once you asked me whether I have
any special feelings for you more than a doctor-client. I said no. Still I am not having anything more than that but I am no more angry at our sessions. I started liking you
when I started loving the Wednesdays. You have seen the worst part of me, but
you stayed for me to bring me back. I never felt bad when I cried like a child
in front of you, and I never got that much peace from anywhere else. You taught
me how I can bring back those broken pieces into a beautiful pottery. And trust
me you are someone who taught me what trust is, even though I didn’t learned it
properlyL. I am not missing you, but I miss our
5.30 sessionsJ.
No comments:
Post a Comment